How to Change Between Standard and Advance Navigation
You have two options for location accuracy in the IntelliSpeX Mobile App, Standard, and Advanced. You can change between either of these within each individual event with the following steps.
- Open the event that you wish to change the location accuracy on by tapping the horizontal ellipsis in the top right (see image)
- Tap the "Change Event Accuracy" option
- You can then change the Accuracy Level
What's the Difference Between Standard and Advanced
Standard will automatically place your posts based on where your phone thinks you are located at the time of posting
Advanced automatically places your post, but also allows you to manually change the post location within a restricted radius around your location. To use this in a post, follow these steps:
- On the post details, tap the location bar
- For Android, tap on the screen to adjust the pin. For iOS, drag and drop the pin to adjust.
- Tap "Apply"